Thursday, November 9, 2017

Project Selection-Magazine

Aspects of print journalism that might interest me are the research aspects, taking pictures, and interviewing people. I am interested by the research of print journalism because, I enjoy having to research and learn things by digging in and asking questions. I got more interested in this after watching the first season of The Newsroom, after watching the reporters trying to find new information for the shows and going into old news to find new more interesting information. I also enjoy that people will try and question what you write so you need to make sure your sources are credible and your information is valid. Another aspect of print journalism that interests me is taking photos. This interests me because it is fun to me and also i want to try and get pictures that will intrigue people and make them want to read my magazine. The interviewing aspect of the magazines interests me because i like to learn about people and the way that they think vs the way that i think. All together i think that the magazine project would be a very good choice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

https://prezi.com/view/LpGspo5qf2MoBrIy3YBM/