Monday, February 26, 2018
target audience
The magazine that i am making falls under the sports category, the main audience of sports magazines are athletes, sports fans, and locals in the city that the magazine is talking about. The main way that other sport magazines target these people are, they use high schools or colleges in many of their stories which interest high school and college athletes as well as any of the locals of that team. Next each edition usually has a new main athlete which interests many of the sports fans because they tend to read the articles that are of their favorite players or teams. I will use these techniques to attract more people to read my magazine as well as target the normal audience of a sports magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Critical Creative Reflection
https://prezi.com/view/LpGspo5qf2MoBrIy3YBM/
-
from the Superbowl commercials that we watched i realized how much advertisements on a large stage can effect the sales of that product. Com...
-
I have decided that the magazine project aspects best fit me. I decided to do this because not only am i more interested in the research, in...
No comments:
Post a Comment